We’re looking for an AB/Crane Operator to our multipurpose platform supply vessel (MPSV), Northern Ocean, working for the offshore wind industry. The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Operate and maintain the cranes in safe manner and keeping cranes in clean/tidy conditions
- Participate in the berthing and un-berthing of the vessel
- Carry out ordinary work and maintenance on deck as directed
- Assist as watchman at gangway when alongside in areas where required
- Determine if any parts are malfunctioning, report any discovered defects to Chief Engineer in due time and assisting with repairs of cranes if necessary
We’re looking for an AB/Crane Operator with the right qualifications and a positive attitude. You must have the ability to cooperate with your colleagues and the clients onboard the vessel. You must have the ability to express yourself orally and written in English. Previous experience from similar vessels is preferable.
Documents and certificates required are:
- Able Seaman (STCW II/5)
- STCW-certificates: Basic Safety, Medical First Aid, Proficiency in Survival Crafts and Rescue Boats
- NORSOK R003 G5, OPITO/Sparrows stage 3 or equivalent.
- Seaman’s book
- Health certificate
These qualifications/attributes are beneficial but not mandatory:
- Knuckle Boom Offshore Crane experience with not less than 20 T SWL
Does this sound interesting and you want to know more about the job? Please feel welcome to send your questions and your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark your e-mail with which position you are applying for. We look forward hearing from you.