Are you looking for new challenges in a modern company in the maritime renewable sector and have an eye on details? Do you thrive in a family-owned company with a strong brand and an entrepreneurial mindset?
If you are driven, analytical, and looking to fast-track your development early on in your career this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
N-O-G Group is expanding its business and we are looking for a trainee for our group management team to support our fleet expansion and growth agenda for the coming years.
We want to pass on the entrepreneurship and our passion for business to a person who can grow as a leader within the group.
As a Management Trainee you will work closely with our Group CEO, who is a true entrepreneur, and offer a fast paced working environment. The tasks vary greatly. One day you are asked to drive a car to Norway, the next day you prepare a top management meeting and the day after that you sort out excel lists.
N-O-G Group and our sister companies offer an exciting and dynamic work environment with the goal of constantly delivering and exceeding our customers’ expectations 365 days a year. There are plenty of opportunities for personal development in our companies. Many of our employees have had the chance to grow and develop, taking on new assignments and new exciting job opportunities. Now we are looking for our next colleague to be part of our great team.
Our vision, BEST365, and our values are extremely important to us and influence our strong company culture. Read more about it here. https://n-o-s.eu/company/
Bachelor’s degree, studies abroad is an advantage.
- A humble personality and able to deal with challenges in different levels of complexity.
- A combination of analytical- and business mindset to understand what drives businesses and corporations.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Fast learner to quickly adapt and perform in new unfamiliar situations.
- To be able to understand the human side of business, both regarding customers and external partners as internal stakeholders as co-workers.
- Capability of being creative and face new challenges in an independent way.
- Fluent in English (and Swedish), both written and verbal. Advanced user in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Desire to lead others and have an entrepreneurial drive. Energetic, impact-oriented mindset and desire for personal development.
Work tasks in general
- Support function to our Group CEO.
- Various tasks of different complexity – no two days are alike.
- As a self-driven, problem-solver, you will enjoy challenges coming your way and help management to analyse, develop, prioritise, and implement new solutions and methods to maintain and increase quality and profitably standards.
- Travel with our Group CEO several times a year on a short notice.
- Receive training and perform duties in different departments such as HR, Finance, Marketing and Operations.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
This position will start as soon as possible. You will be based at our office in Gothenburg.
You are welcome to contact Matilda Claeson if you have any questions regarding the position, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0761-80 80 75.
Please send your application to email@example.com latest 8st October and mark the application “Management Trainee”.
Do not wait to send in your application – the selection process is ongoing. We are looking forward hearing from you.
ABOUT NORTHERN OFFSHORE SERVICES
Northern Offshore Services (N-O-S) is one of the leading providers of CTV’s in the European market. N-O-S operates about 45 vessels in which most are CTV’s but also includes PSV’s, smaller tankers and other supply vessels. The company has a complete set of onshore technical and commercial management services inhouse. N-O-S has offices located in Gothenburg (SE) Hamburg (DE), Copenhagen (DK) and Norfolk (UK).
Northern Offshore Services is part of Northern Offshore Group. The group is driven by entrepreneurship and consists of several well-established, privately owned companies that operate in various parts in the marine industry. The group has a clear vision and values rooted in the strong shipping culture and entrepreneurial spirit of Donsö, an island in Gothenburg’s southern archipelago, in Sweden.