Northern Offshore Services (N-O-S) is expanding its business and we are looking for a Sales and Invoicing Coordinator. You will be part of our Chartering department, which consists of 10 passionate and supportive colleagues ready to give our customers the best possible customer experience. The key part of the job is coordinating the tender process and have close contact with our customers throughout the process. You will take an active lead in ensuring that the tender material is completed within the given time frame and supporting our Sales Managers and other departments in the tender process. You will be handling the customer invoicing and secure that the correct invoices are sent to the customers.
N-O-S offers an exciting and dynamic work environment with the goal of constantly delivering and exceeding our customers’ expectations 365 days a year. There are plenty of opportunities for personal development in our company. Many of our employees have had the chance to grow and develop, taking on new assignments and new exciting job opportunities. Now we are looking for our next colleague to be part of our great team.
Our vision, BEST365, and our values are extremely important to us and influence our strong company culture. Read more about it here. https://n-o-s.eu/company/
- Coordinate tenders and quotations and secure that the material is presented to the clients in a professional manner.
- Follow up on ongoing tenders.
- Support our Sales Managers and Head of Sales with various administrative matters such as updating and maintaining sales forecasts and sales material.
- Coordinate and follow up on customers inquiries and handling of incoming e-mails from clients.
- Report sales trends/statistics to relevant associations as well as internally.
- Prepare the monthly customer invoicing, collecting material from the organisation to secure that the correct invoices are sent to our clients.
You will report to Linda Höglund, Head of Sales.
YOUR PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- We are looking for a candidate who has an education within Sales, Business Administration or Shipping.
- You have a few years’ experience in an administrative / coordinating role, preferably in a sales and marketing department.
- Previous experience from working with tender processes with international customers is an advantage.
- You have strong coordinating skills and have a structured approach with an eye for details.
- To succeed in this role you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, can prioritize, and you are a team player.
- You are positive by nature, have a can-do attitude and are truly passionate about giving the best possible service to your customers.
- You are a confident user of Microsoft Office and can easily get acquainted with various IT systems.
- N-O-S has an international customer portfolio which means you need to be fluent in both a Scandinavian language and English.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
This position is based at our office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
It’s a full-time employment and will start as soon as possible. We apply six months probationary employment. The employment is of course covered by insurance, occupational pension and wellness allowance.
The recruiting process is ongoing, so please send your application including CV and personal letter already today or at latest November 30.
The application is sent to: email@example.com
Mark the application “Sales and Invoicing Coordinator”.
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact our Head of Sales, Linda Höglund:
firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 761-808006.
We look forward hearing from you!