What are cookies and how do we use it?
Cookies are a small text file consisting of letters and numbers sent from our web server and stored on your browser or device. With us, we use the following cookies:
1) Session cookies (a temporary cookie that ends when you close your browser or device).
2) Durable cookies (cookies remaining on your computer until you delete them or they expire).
3) Pre-Cookies (cookies set by the website you visit).
4) Third-party cookies (cookies set by a third-party site. These are primarily used for analytics, such as Google Analytics.).
5) Similar techniques (techniques that store information in your browser or device in a manner similar to cookies).
Can you control cookies yourself?
Yes. Your browser or device allows you to change the settings for the usage and extent of cookies. Go to the settings of your browser or device to learn more about adjusting the settings for cookies. Examples of things you can adjust are blocking all cookies, accepting first-party cookies, or deleting cookies when you close your browser. Keep in mind that some of our services might not work if you block or delete cookies. You can read more about cookies on the Post and Telecom Agency website, www.pts.se.